Students must focus on the following points:
- Self study and ask questions whenever in doubt.
- Play sports regularly and be social.
- Eat a lot of green vegetables and fruits.
- Participate in co curricular activities as much as possible.
- Be kind to others and respect every individual.
- Charity begins at home, so help your Parents in household work, guide and solve academic difficulties of your younger siblings. People who work for you at home (Maid/ Servants) treat them with love and respect.
- Listen to good music and read a book at least (apart from your syllabus) every month.
Do not hesitate to talk about your limitation and difficulties to your teachers/Parent.